2021 HP 15 Laptop 11th Gen i3-1115G4 16GB RAM 512GB SSD, 15.6 Micro-Edge FHD Display, Webcam, HDMI, Wi-Fi, Fingerprint Reader, Premium Light Thin Design, Win 10 S-Free Windows 11 Update| ROKC Bundle
- 🎁【Upgraded Ram and SSD】Laptop seal is OPENED for upgrade only. Ram is expandable up to 32GB DDR4 Memory for fast processing and advanced multitasking , Hard Drive is expandable up to 2TB SSD. SSD(Solid State Drive) has faster data access speed, better performance and greater reliability. Refer to item title for your current specs
- 【Powerful CPU&GPU】11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor (3.0 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB Intel Smart Cache, 4 Threads) . Intel UHD Graphics to Smoothly stream content and play your favorite games
- 【Screen&Webcam】15.6″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), IPS, micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC, HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
- 【Ports&Connectivity】1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo | Multi-format SD Media Card Reader| Wireless-AC + Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Rokc Mousepad
- 【Free Windows 11 Upgrade】Free Upgrade to Windows 11. To install your own app, you MUST switch out of Windows 10 S mode. Detailed Instruction in product description below.
Details: This listing contains customized products. Product seal may have been opened to install the desired customization.
Key features and Benefits:
CPU:11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4 processor (3.0 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB Intel Smart Cache, 4 Threads)
Memory: Up to 32GB, selected ram configuration shown on item title
Hard Drive: Up to 2TB SSD, selected hard drive configuration shown on item title
Operating System: Windows 10 Home S, to install apps from outside of the Microsoft Store1. On your PC running Windows 10 in S mode, open Settings > Update & Security > Activation. 2. In the Switch to Windows 10 Home, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful not to click the “Go to the Store” link that appears there)3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page that appears in the Microsoft Store, select the Get button and you’ll see a confirmation message on the page.
Display:15.6″ diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 45% NTSC
Ports:1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 AC smart pin; 1 headphone/microphone combo, 1 multi-format SD media card reader
Video:AMD Radeon Graphics
Fingerprint Reader: Yes
Wireless connectivity: Realtek RTL8821CE-M 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1×1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo
Built-in HD Webcam with Microphone:YES
Battery: 3-cell 41 WHr lithium-ion battery
Package Dimensions: 67x483x2456