Bondhus 20199 Balldriver L-Wrench DoublePK, 10999 1.5-10mm & 10937 0.050-3/8″
- Angle entry up to 25 degrees on sizes 0.050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8-Inch and 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, and 10mm
- The original Balldriver L-wrenches save time in hard to reach and blind locations
- Tools are Made in the USA with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20-Percent stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Lifetime warranty – we will replace it free of charge
Details: Product Description The purpose of a high quality tool is to provide a faster, easier, and less costly means of performing a task. Bondhus strives to provide not just “good” tools, but the strongest tools available anywhere. Customer satisfaction is what we strive for. From the Manufacturer Compact Balldriver L-wrench sets are perfect where a variety of tool sizes are required. All sets are Packaged in our patented Bondhex tool case. Wrenches slip easily into individually marked slots and twist to lock securely in place. Only available from Bondhus, Protanium(R) steel means these are the strongest ballpoint L-wrenches available.
Package Dimensions: 35x288x789