EXVIST H.265 1080P PoE HDMI Video Encoder W/SD Card Slot Max. 128G DDNS HTTP ONVIF RTMP RTSP SRT TS UDP Hikvision Private Protool for IPTV Live Streaming to YouTube Facebook Vimeo etc.
Share this on
- Power Modes – This HDMI video encoder can be powered not only by DC12V 1A or higher but also by PoE(Power Over Ethernet) with high efficiency up to 140 meters by just one single Ethernet cable(CAT5 cable recommended) if it’s connected to a standard PoE switch(Not Included).
- Multiple Broadcasting – It’s suitable for not only pulling stream to your own server via TS (H.265/H.264 supported) like IPTV, but also pushing stream via RTMP (H.264 only supported) to Wowza Streaming Engine, YouTube, Twitch, Ustream, Facebook Live, Livestream, Wirecast, vMix etc. to do broadcasting. It’s also supported to push stream via dual addresses.
- Application & Protocols – It’s applicable for IPTV, video conference, video game, telemedicine, remote teaching, major events, WeMedia etc. live broadcasting, CCTV surveillance, NVR, recording system etc. Multiple protocols like TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, HTTP, RTP, RTSP, RTMP, SRT, TS, UDP, ONVIF, Multicast and Hikvision private protocol supported
- Cross Browsers – Real cross browers supported like IE, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc. With user-friendly UI, users can also preview live video directly over browers, set audio as AAC, bitrate as 500(recommended), insert your logo(jpg at 200x200px) and OSD text, and remote upgrade etc.
- Recording & Download – Pretty easy to record real-time videos if you’d like to save them into the inserted SD card (max. 128G) in MP4, just pressing the reset/record button for one second. Just press it again and it will stop recording. Easy to preview and download the recorded videos by accessing the encoder.
Package Dimensions: 63x174x450