VEVOR Built-in Induction Electric Stove Top 5 Burners,35 Inch Electric Cooktop,9 Power Levels & Sensor Touch Control,Easy to Clean Ceramic Glass Surface,Child Safety Lock,240V
Color: Timer & Child Lock Included, 9 Power Levels for Simmer Steam Slow Cook Fry
- Separate Cooking Zones: Our induction cooktop is suitable for 240V, featuring 5 cooking zones with a total power of 7400W. It’s convenient for you to use these heating areas separately and simultaneously. With the 35.3 x 20-inch cutout size, this cooktop adopts a built-in design, convenient to install and saves your space.
- Digital Sensor Touch Controls: Our built-in electric stovetop has 9 heating power levels. With a 140-518℉ temp range, it allows you to precisely switch into different levels from boil to simmer. The boost function is well-designed for rapid heating up to 518℉ within 3 minutes. The pause key can stop the heating process immediately. In addition, the 1-99min timer is equipped. Set the power and timer and let the cooktop do the rest. This panel is ideal for achieving accurate cooking effects.
- Premium Material: The surface of our induction cooktop is made of ceramic glass, ensuring that it is heat-proof and easy to clean. Besides, the carbon steel body with a ventilation system has excellent heat dissipation and is sturdy & durable for long-term usage. This cooktop is your best choice for a high-quality cooking experience.
- Multiple Safeguard Functions: This electric stovetop contains various functions for enhanced security. The child security lock aims at avoiding accidental touching, while the overheat protection and auto shut-off function keep you from unexpected dangers. In addition, when high heat remains on the surface, the residual heat reminder will indicate an ”H” on the panel, averting hand scald during cleaning.
- Works with Magnetic Cookwares: It is free for you to use any magnetic cookware with this electric induction cooktop, such as stainless steel pans, alloy pans, enameled pots, and iron pots. (We provide you with an extra magnet, convenient for you to test whether your cookwares are suitable for using this cooktop.) The vertical heat conduction can effectively heat cookwares with minimal heat loss.
Details: key FeaturesSeparate Heating AreasWith 5 independent heating burners, our electric cooktop reaches high power output of 7400W. Meanwhile, the vertical heat conduction promotes heating efficiency with less heat loss.Sensor Touch ControlThere are 9 adjustable heating levels with boost function precisely controlling the temp from 140℉ to 518℉. The separate burner controllers allow you to operate single or multiple burners. With the timer function, you can easily set the heating time up to 99 minutes. The pause key can stop the heating process once you press it. The security lock can avoid your mistaken touching.Ceramic Glass SurfaceMade of ceramic glass, the surface of our cooktop is heat-proof and easy to clean, presenting a stylish and beautiful appearance. The carbon steel body with great ventilation is reliable and firm to use.Secure-Guarding DesignThe overheat protection, along with the auto shut-off function, provides you with a reassuring and secure user experience. The residual heat warner is well-designed to remind you of the hot surface and keep you from scalding.Ready to UseThe cutout size of our electric cooktop is 35.3 x 20 inches. With the built-in design, it is effortless for you to install this cooktop into your kitchen, and it also saves a lot of your cooking space.Wide ApplicationOur induction electric stove can be used with any magnetic cookware in your home, such as stainless steel pans, alloy pans, enameled pots, and iron pots. And it is suitable for most cooking styles such as boil, simmer, fry, stew, etc.SpecificationsModel: XM-DX12Surface Material: Ceramic GlassTotal Power: 7.4kWVoltage: 240VAdjustable Temp Range: 140-518℉Cutout Size: 35.3 x 20 inProduct Dimensions: 35.4 x 20.5 x 3.3 inProduct Weight: 44 lbsPackage Content1 x Induction Cooktop1 x Foam Tape1 x Magnet
Package Dimensions: 173x1001x19709